Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Praying Cleansing, Protection, & Fulness of the Spirit

Praying for cleansing, healing, protection, & FILLING of the Holy Spirit.

This has really helped me- a basic outline:

Empty out, guard with God's fence of protection, and then FILL UP!

Cleanse 
Through the power of the loving sacrifice of the Lamb of God. I'm a very visual person, so I imagine his blood stream down me and cleansing me like a shower"

Banish/Cast out:
Devils, evil, fears, obsessions  darkness, whatever HAUNTS you in the name of our LORD (Master) and Saviour Jesus Christ banish it/them.

Surround yourself with a Hedge of protection
I imagine a thicket of thorns.
Courtesy of Umphreys Mcgee's album art

Then, now that you've emptied out and built a fence for protection, to keep they evil out for good! 

Then you must fill up with Goodness!

FILL YOURSELF WITH YAHWEH!  "And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God."

Ephesians 3:19




-BJB

No comments:

Post a Comment